Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5.56mm rounds

Well I just pulled the trigger on a 200 round purchase.. 200 rounds of M855 green tip for $87. Also I have a purchase for the new SOST rounds that the Marine Corps just adopted for Afghanistan pending the arrival of next paycheck. When I get home I will run a side by side test for everyone and try to get some terminal ballistics and reliability performance data. I am in the process of building my "war reserve" and am allotting about and average of $1-200 a month for ammo purchases. If anyone has ammo they dont want for cheap feel free to contact me as I am always looking to purchase 5.56mm (NOT .223!!!) 9mm (for the wife), and good ole American  .45ACP. If anyone needs links to cheap ammo feel free to hit me up as I have a few that aren't very well known.

No comments:

Post a Comment